E-Frame structural timber manufactured by Pinepac is machine graded for strength, kiln dried and treated for a variety of building applications.
E-Frame is manufactured under the strictest of quality programmes to ensure it performs to the requirements of AS/NZS 2006 and is suitable for use in timber framed buildings complying with design tables in NZ3604.
Given the nature of our resource we are able to offer a comprehensive range of SG10 and SG12 structural timber, either in packets lots or piece packets selected for your requirements. Ideal for merchants and Prenail and Truss Manufacturers.
For details on the framing sizes and structural grades of timber available please click here
- Compliant with NZ Standards and carries quality assurance of Verified Timber and NZ Dri licenses
- Easily identified with ink branding denoting grade and date of manufacture
- Kiln Dried to a target moisture content of 12-18%
- Comprehensive range of SG 8 MSG 10 and SG 12 grades
- Also available in SG8 wet framing.
Pinepac E-Frame carries ink jet branding along one edge. Each piece will have an end brand affixed stating the level of hazard class the timber has been treated to.
For information on unverified framing sizes please refer to product information contained on our industrial grades page.