Pinepac E-frame® Structural Timber, manufactured by Pinepac Group, is a kiln dried and machine graded for strength timber used in residential and commercial construction of wall frames, roof trusses and for universal load bearing applications.
E-frame® is available in SG8, SG10 and high strength SG12. Available in various sizes and lengths, treated to different hazard classes, including H1.2 Boron, H3.1 LOSP, H3.2 CCA and H3.2 ACQ. E-frame® is a cost effective solution available in economic pack sizes or individual pieces selected to your requirements. E-frame® is ideal for Timber Merchants and Prenail and Truss Manufacturers.
For details on the framing sizes and structural grades of timber please Contact Us.
• Compliant with NZ Standards NZS3603, NZS3640, NZS3622 and carries quality assurance of Verified Timber and NZ Dri Licenses.
• Easily identified with ink branding along one edge. Each piece will have brand affixed stating the level of hazard class the timber has been treated to and the date and grade of manufacture.
• Kiln Dried to a target moisture content of 12-18% providing faster close ins.
• Outstanding screwing, gluing, nail holding and nail plating properties.
• Also available in SG8 wet framing.
• E-frame® is manufactured from fully sustainably grown New Zealand Radiata Pine.